Matric Rewrite Programme has increased the opportunity for learners to improve their marks post the national matriculation examinations.
The programme is specifically designed to:
- Support learners who have been unsuccessful in achieving the required symbols for access into tertiary institutions;
- Provide learners with a second opportunity to gain a national senior certificate pass.
Educators follow the scheme of work as prescribed by the Department of Education. The CASS/SBA mark is carried over from when the learner originally wrote grade 12, therefore the main intent is to prepare for the final paper.
Learners are exposed to high-quality educational materials and instruction in the subjects needed. Educators prepare them for the final exams by concentrating on:
- Past paper methodologies;
- Problematic sections that learners historically struggle with;
- Sections that carry a high mark value in the final paper.
- English Home Language
- English First Additional Language
- Afrikaans FAL
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Literacy
- Physical Science
- Business Studies